Friday, November 12, 2004
Winter Wonderland Artist Trading Cards

Just wanted to share with you the artist trading cards I made this evening:



The pic is a little blurry, so you can't see exactly how they look. But what do you think? I kinda like 'em.


posted by Susan
at about 10:58 PM




I'm a very happily married Georgia girl who loves Jesus, puppies, Dubya, and learning new things. I'm 26 years old, and my birthday is March 16th. If you want to know more about me, browse this blog, read my 100 Things, or email me. I'm always up for making new friends.

Feeling: The current mood of georgiagirl at www.imood.com
Praying for: a safe & happy holiday season
Listening to: Bill O'Reilly
Wanting: people to be smarter
Loving: books
Smelling: turkey

While you may beg to differ, the main purpose of my blog is not to bore you to tears. My goal is to bring you interesting tidbits of information found on and off the web, interspersed with the semi-remarkable events that occur in my personal life.

November 2 - Election Day
November 4 - Laura Bush's Birthday
November 7 - Billy Graham's Birthday
November 17 - Mom's Birthday
November 18 - Our Wedding Anniversary
November 18 - Stacey's Baby Shower
November 19 - Work Thanksgiving Lunch
November 22 - Check-up Appointment
November 25 - Holly's 24th Birthday
November 25 - Thanksgiving Day
November 26-28 - Jeff in Columbus
November 29 - Gyno...ugh!



East of Eden
by John Steinbeck






Color: Red
Food: anything Japanese or cheese fries
Movie: The Patriot
Season: Autumn
Bible Verse: Psalm 139:13
Day: Friday
Month: March

Neutrogena Facial Peel


November 2004


Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Calendar Zone
Crosswalk
Daily Biorhythm
Earth & Sky
The Impulsive Buy
Lucianne
Monday Madness
Nervousness
PixelDecor
Sunday Brunch
Unconscious Mutterings
USA Love It or Leave It
A Walk Through Time
The Weather Channel
We're Not Sorry










© georgia girl 2004