Monday, November 08, 2004
Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...
1. ...you cannot live without.
Water, oxygen, and food.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
My blanket, my husband, and my parents (okay, that's technically 4, but who's counting?!)
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
Lose 5 pounds, start walking again, and finish several of my work audits.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
Gained even more respect for my dad, saw the right man win his 2nd term, and cleaned out my closet for the winter.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
A new sofa and/or loveseat, a puppy, and a professional massage.
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
My weight (less), my temper (less), and my spirituality (much, much more).
7. ...you like about yourself.
My eyes, my intelligence, and my tender heart.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
Working, drinking water, and, uh, working.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
My laundry pile, my craft room, and my medicine schedule.
posted by Susan
at about 6:22 PM
Praying for: a safe & happy holiday season
Listening to: Bill O'Reilly
Wanting: people to be smarter
November 26-28 - Jeff in Columbus
November 29 - Gyno...ugh!
East of Eden
by John Steinbeck
Food: anything Japanese or cheese fries
Movie: The Patriot
Bible Verse: Psalm 139:13
Barnes & Noble
Earth & Sky
The Impulsive Buy
USA Love It or Leave It
A Walk Through Time
The Weather Channel
We're Not Sorry